BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Just started.! :D



Hey yo.!

Well as you all know i just started doing a blog and I got inspired by someone who is special to me which is my brother. Before i start to tell about him I'll tell you first how I put up the name Redieval.

Redieval originated from two words Red + Medieval...Well, my favorite color is Red and Medieval symbolizes for me as period of having simple life. Simple life is what i have. As for my brothers name he is Chris. He is my brother and teacher as well. He loves to do blog and sharing his life with others. He is very handsome like me (ayt?!) haha.. and he is very caring and kind person. He loves spicy food and loves hot girls. hahaha..

Eventhough he stays in Australia right now for his studies he still there when I need him. He never turn his back to me and keep giving me advices even for himself I know that he had lots of problems. He is a very jolly person and loves to drink (",. haha. Everytime I talk to him i feel secured and relieved. We share lots of things in common like we are both good in singing, dancing and sketching. I admire him for being a multi-talented person and its like he is a SUPERMAN.! lol.

Lots of good words to describe him but i'll just give you one description that will surely describe his personality and him for me as my older brother.

Well, for my brother Chris...You are the BEST!!. brother not in the whole world but best brother in the whole universe..Thanks for inspiring me to do this blog and to keep track in whats happening in my life. I think this will be my online diary from now on and for the readers who will follow me. Just follow and hope that you'll learn lots of things from me as I explore this place called world.

:D

0 comments: