BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm Back


It's been a while since I wrote on this blog. I still remember how busy I am when I made this blog so I just post new article very rare. Now I am very free because I already graduated from college. Yehey! I don't know if I'll be happy or sad coz' I really miss school and studying and how I prepared for long exams and most especially my classmates and friends.

It is Black Saturday so theres nothing to do. I sleep the whole day and just play NBA at my cousin's house. I also don't forget to sleep. (Zzzzz) But really I am very glad that I am writing in this blog again. I really love writing and expressing what I feel about the world. I know only few knew about ths blog, I am still very excited to put some words on this site because It helps me a lot to be myself for a while.

Pressures always on my back. Since I just graduated, my parents told me to work already so that I can help in house bills and expenses. I did I already found a job as a research assistant to Dr. Kent Carpenter but for only two months. We will be working on fish bar coding of different species of fishes here in the Philippines. Well, I think it is a great opportunity to learn.

Til here! see yah!




0 comments: